If you stop working for the Company, or opted out of the DC Section, all contributions to the Scheme paid by you or on your behalf will cease. 

Currently the Scheme makes no charge should you exercise your rights to leave the DC Section before your Normal Retirement Date. For example if you take flexible retirement or transfer your benefits to another arrangement. Further information is available on request from the DC Section Administrator.

Transfers to another arrangement

If you become a Deferred member you have the option to transfer your Personal Account out of the Scheme. The transfer must be made to another registered pension scheme. You should seek independent financial advice prior to making any financial decisions. If you do not have a financial adviser, details of those near to you can be found at register.fca.org.uk.